Leeds Chiropractor in Garforth and Chapel Allerton (formerly Chiropractic First Leeds)
- focused on patient care and ethics
Why choose Taylor-Watson Chiropractic?
- Longer treatments – appointments here are NEVER less than 30 minutes. Most other clinics follow up appointment are around 15 minutes long, which means you will end up needing more treatments and it will cost you considerably more money in the long run (most people need a course of treatment, not just one or two sessions).
- Late night appointments available – you won’t need to take time off work
- Personal service – your first point of contact is the chiropractor, not a receptionist. Which means you can get first hand advice before and throughout your treatment.
- No pressure pay as you go treatments - some other clinics up sell treatment packages (i.e. buy 10 upfront and get a 10% discount). This is unethical as no one can know how many sessions you will need (not even the chiropractor!). Here the prices are kept low due to smaller over heads, simple as that.
- Free on site parking
Are you fed up of taking pain killers, or just ‘getting on with it’? What if someone could get to the root of the problem causing your pain and correct it? Chiropractic is a natural and effective way to treat disorders of the musculoskeletal system. If you haven’t tried Chiropractic yet, you don’t know what you’re missing! My treatments are never shorter than 30 minutes, which means I can do more soft tissue work and have time to give more tailored stretches and advice. This way you will always feel you have had the time and attention you deserve.
Amy Taylor-Watson, Doctor of Chiropractic